We’re heading to the mountains in 2023! Colorado Field Ornithologists is pleased to announce that the 2023 convention will be held Wednesday, July 19th through Monday, July 24th at the Copper Mountain Convention Center in Summit County, Colorado.
In 2023 CFO will be partnering with Western Field Ornithologists to bring you this convention and present five days of:
- Field trips throughout the high country
- Informative workshops and science sessions
- Fun gatherings including the Welcome Picnic and Saturday night banquet
- Events just for young birders
- A bustling exhibit hall
- An expanded silent auction
Your family or friends will want to come along even if they aren’t into birds! There is a lot that Copper Mountain has to offer all of you. Check out all the summer activities and amenities available at this resort.
Save the dates and get ready to add those montane birds to your list!
Further details about this convention will be announced later this Fall.